Welcome to the FSX Competition Center!
The FSX Competition Center (FSXCC) is an organization based on Flight Simulator X Steam Edition multiplayer landing competitions. The FSXCC was founded by kilocharlie1 (Airforceproud95 on YouTube) in August of 2011 and pioneered the multiplayer landing competition concept. Competitions are also run by NickFlightX and Snowy. Our mission is to create an exciting and competitive environment where aviation and flight sim enthusiasts can interact, improve as pilots, and showcase their landing skills.
The FSXCC website is your source for staying active and informed regarding the hosting of our events. The top 10 landings from each competition are featured on our Scoreboard as well as on YouTube. If you're ready to join the fun, register with FSXCC and join the competition today!
How to Join our Landing Competitions
- Download/install Steam. Purchase Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
- Join the FSXCC Discord Server and find an admin to get your membership badge on the discord. This is how we communicate during competitions and the badge is required to compete.
- Once connected to the Discord server, run FSX and connect to the multiplayer lobby.
- Join the session titled "BEST LANDING COMPETITION" or similar in the Free Flight lobby.
- Make sure you are familiar with all FSXCC competition rules (below) so that you don't get ejected.
- Follow competition procedures and show off your best landing for YouTube! You can view your competition results on the Scoreboard typically within a week after the event.
Rules of FSXCC Landing Competitions
- Only use approved aircraft during competitions. Default aircraft and/or FSXCC approved add-ons are permitted in competitions. The list of approved add-ons can be found on the add-ons page.
- Communicate & monitor the chat box. Your landing clearance will be issued via Discord or the chat box in some cases. Monitor the chat box for details including rules, active runways, and weather conditions.
- Always pause on approach. Pausing on a 2-3 mile approach is very important in competitions in order for each individual landing to be recorded. You will receive landing clearance once you are paused.
- Full stop landings only. All competition pilots are to perform full stop landings only. If your wheels touch the ground on your attempt, that's your landing for the round. Go-arounds are at the pilot's discretion. You have one Go-around per round. Touch & Go's are only allowed if given permission.
- Don't be disruptive. Competitors are free to talk and/or chat with other competitors. However, do not spam or be disrespectful to others in competitions. This will get you ejected from the session.
FSX Competition Center on YouTube
Land yourself a spot in the top 10 and find yourself in one of these videos!
King of Competition