No upcoming events
Welcome to the FSX Competition Center!
The FSX Competition Center (FSXCC) is an organization based on Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition) multiplayer landing competitions. The FSXCC pioneered the multiplayer landing competition concept and has been hosting events since August of 2011. Our mission is to create an exciting and competitive environment where aviation and flight sim enthusiasts can interact, improve as pilots, and showcase their landing skills.
The FSXCC website is your source for staying active and informed regarding the hosting of our events. Our landing competitions are hosted and recorded by FSXCC founder kilocharlie1. Events are usually held on a monthly basis, but the frequency of hosting may vary. The top 10 landings from each competition are featured on our Scoreboard as well our YouTube channel. The FSXCC is closely aligned with the Airforceproud95 YouTube channel and exists under that name on social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook). If you're ready to join the fun, register with the FSXCC and join the competition today!
How to Join our Landing Competitions
- Download/Install Steam. Purchase Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition. The Steam Edition is required for multiplayer availability.
- Once installed, open FSX Steam Edition and connect to the multiplayer lobby.
- Join the session titled "BEST LANDING COMPETITION" in the Free Flight lobby. The session is only visible during events. Find out when events are held on the Calendar.
- Open the chat box to view competition rules and other important information. Make sure you are familiar with all FSXCC Rules before joining.
- Follow competition procedures and show off your best landing for YouTube! You can view your competition results on the Scoreboard typically within a week after the event.
Rules of FSXCC Landing Competitions
- We use default aircraft only. Always read session descriptions regarding which default aircraft can be used in the session. (Add-on textures for default aircraft are allowed, but add-on aircraft are not permitted)
- Monitor the chat box. Your landing clearance will be issued in the chat box because competitors cannot hear voice transmissions while paused in FSX Steam Edition. Also monitor the chat box for important details including rules, runway information, and weather conditions.
- Always pause on approach. Pausing on a 2-3 mile approach is very important in competitions in order for each individual landing to be recorded. You will receive landing clearance once you are paused.
- Full stop landings only. All competition pilots are to perform full stop landings only. Go-arounds are at the pilot's discretion and usually not penalized. Touch & Go's are only allowed if given permission.
- Don't be disruptive. Competitors are free to talk and/or chat with other competitors. However, do not spam or be disrespectful to others in competitions. This will get you ejected from the session.
FSX Competition Center on YouTube
Land yourself a spot in the top 10 and find yourself in one of these videos!
King of Competition